Re-register an Existing Organization
Registration is an annual process. Registration as a student organization at the University of Georgia is a privilege and not a right, and entails responsibilities on the part of the student organization and its members. Registration signifies a willingness on the part of the student organization to comply with state law and the rules, regulations, and policies of the University and the Board of Regents.
The University’s review of a student organization’s registration is conducted on a content-neutral basis. Therefore, the University’s approval or denial of a registration filing is not based on the mission, goals, or beliefs of the student organization requesting registration.
The deadline to submit registration for the 2020-2021 academic year is May 31, 2020. Failure to submit registration by this deadline may result in the loss of privileges such as the ability to make campus reservations, promote events on campus, receive allocated funding, etc.
Organizations who have not submitted registration by May 31, 2020, will be made inactive on the Involvement Network. To reactivate your organization's Involvement Network page and re-register for 2020-2021, please contact the Center for Student Activities & Involvement at 706-542-6396 or email@example.com.
Need more assistance with completing registration, attend one of our virtual work sessions. To gain access to the Zoom link, you can RSVP on the Involvement Netowork. Please note that you will be required to "register" with your UGA credentials to participate.
Update Primary Contact
Only the Primary Contact (i.e., Chief Officer) listed on the Involvement Network may complete registration for their student organization. If you need to update your organization’s primary contact for the 2019-2020 academic year, the current Primary Contact may follow this guide or submit the Primary Contact Change Form on the Involvement Network (involve.uga.edu) prior to beginning the registration process. If submitting the Primary Contact Change Form, please allow Center for Student Activities and Involvement staff up to three business days to process your request.
Complete Online Training
Primary Contacts must also complete all mandatory training by watching four training videos and completing all corresponding quizzes with 100% correct answers prior to beginning the registration process. Registration will be denied for organizations whose Primary Contact has not completed the mandatory training modules with 100% correct answers. Training videos and quizzes can be found on the Organization Resources page.
Gather & Update Information
Gather and update the information below to complete the annual registration form. For a complete guide of information that will be required on the registration form see the Registration Form Preview.
1. Updated information about your organization (membership size, meeting time, financial commitment, etc.)
2. Roster of at least six members and their UGA email addresses. Advisors do not count toward the minimum number of student members. Note: This information is used to populate the members eligible to make campus reservations on behalf of your organization.
3. Advisor contact information (if applicable)
4. Signed approval form for the use of University of Georgia trademarks and/or logos within organization name and/or profile picture (includes the use of UGA, University of Georgia, Dawgs, etc.)
5. Updated organization constitution titled, “[Organization Name] Constitution 2020-2021.” A sample constitution is available here.
Submit the Re-registration Form
Once you are listed as the Primary Contact for your organization, re-registration can be accessed by following these steps.
• Visit the Involvement Network and sign in using your MyID at http://involve.uga.edu.
• Select the organization you would like to re-register from the “Memberships” section.
• Select the blue “Re-register this Organization” button.
Once your organization’s registration is submitted, Center for Student Activities and Involvement staff will review your submission and provide feedback via the Involvement Network.
All communication regarding registration status will be sent via the Involvement Network; therefore, it is highly encouraged that you log in to the Involvement Network to verify your registration status.